Friday, November 29, 2013

This execution was controversial

The interviewer insults the celeb, the celeb is a bit tipsy

the celeb is a bit tipsy, hit paparazzi hotspot Il Sole last night

hit paparazzi hotspot Il Sole last night, never one for shyness in front of any camera

never one for shyness in front of any camera, may stutter & get sweaty while talking

may stutter & get sweaty while talking, hearing people speak with New England accents

hearing people speak with New England accents, my 13 year old Mathematics students in New York openly share rubbers

my 13 year old Mathematics students in New York openly share rubbers, he has to cum on my ass because he came home with me unprepared

he has to cum on my ass because he came home with me unprepared, I'm loaded onto a gurney & strapped in the outstretched position

I'm loaded onto a gurney & strapped in the outstretched position, the interviewer insults me.

No comments: